The JMMC ObsPortal service provides both a web interface and a cone-search service (TAP in the future) on its database containing raw optical interferometry observations (L0):
- ESO archive provides VLTI observations (observing blocks &s exposures).
Supported instruments are MIDI, AMBER, PIONIER, GRAVITY, MATISSE.
Please contact the JMMC user support for any remark or issue on this service.
- 2020.05.05: Release 20.05:
- Automatic synchronization (ESO TAP)
- Added UV points per baseline and atmospheric conditions
- Improved performance: indexes + rewritten VOTable writer
- Improved header validation
- 2020.02.25: First release, integrated in ASPRO2 20.03